Recent Posts

Saturday, June 23, 2012

the science of baby-hating

It appears I haven't posted in a while. But that's what you get for being a slave to a huge retail corporation.

Anyway, I'm changing the name of this blog to something less offensive (it's sad, I know :( ) so I can actually tell people the name of it. 

It will still be the same blog but finally it will be updated more often since my boyfriend decided to go through one of his "king of the hill" (the tv show, not some weird complex) phases again so i have nothing better to do on my days off, except go on the internet, and I can only google pictures of cats for so long. 

So the new name is going to be "cats are just better than kids." Obviously. Unless you have a better idea??

Here's a picture that provides straight evidence for my new title, anyway:

See, this cat is easily better than this demon of a child. I'm pretty much a scientist. 

Here are some disturbing pictures of babies:

What the fuck is that kid smiling at? It's even worse that it's not a full smile, it's some devilish little future-murderer smile, sneaking onto his face, probably because he's looking at his mom get surgery or something. And why is he wearing that blanket? IS that a blanket? Is it one of those god damn hooded towels? Is he even wearing clothing? Why is it acceptable for babies to not wear clothing?????? They should be registered sex offenders, in my opinion.
You can find this creepy baby here. Although, why would you want to? I mean, I guess it's like how some people have that sick desire to watch movies like Saw.


Seriously? I mean, REALLY? What were this boy (girl?)'s parents thinking? Let's just dress up our hermaphrodite in angel wings, that's not vain at all. Yeah, what a little angel... Look at those little eyes, he's a fucking killer!


Get ready, this one's the worst...
WHAT THE FUCK? Is this real? This is just messed up on so many levels that I don't even want to begin to analyze it.

0 comments: