Recent Posts

Friday, November 18, 2011

the time we lit the kitchen on fire

One time my boyfriend and I decided to make fish and chips. Well technically he was going to make it because I can't even make oatmeal successfully. It started out with the promise of delicious food but soon things turned to disaster.

It seemed like a good plan; he would make really good food and I would have a full hour or two to play the Sims.
But soon I noticed something was wrong...

...Really fucking wrong.

As usual, I handled the matter calmly:

The only appropriate method of action was to grab our dog and run away while I let my boyfriend handle the fire...

 ...and it's a good thing I let him, because I would have let the entire apartment burn down at the first sign of smoke.
In the end, we learned not to ever attempt to fry things at home. But the fish were delicious so we'll probably try it again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

duh put a lid on the pan

AWOLGina said...

I love your fucking art, LMFAO! I needed a bit of nightly exercise before bed & since Kat Sidhe hasn't written a new post all week, I decided to come see what you've been up to, the same old hijinx, lol.

I'm another "barren" member of society who didn't have the guts to focus a blog on how I feel about having kids & I'm glad someone out there has those balls, makes for damned funny reading ;-) Thanks!

hateschildren said...

haha thank you! And I'm glad you can relate :D